In 1982, Wantech International Corp. was founded with the start of touch sensitive lamp technology. OK Lighting was used and trademarked in 1990 after the success of the touch technology.
OK Lighting strives to provide quality and integrity in both their product and services. We attribute the success of the Wantech International Corp. brand to our founder’s attitude for superior product quality with a balanced range of price point and styles.
Our collections of lighting and home décor provide a unique point of view in design and quality represented in chandeliers, table lamps, floor lamps, candle holders, vases, bowls and much more. We are now engaged in every aspect of the home accessory industry, including product design, manufacturing, marketing, sales and distribution.
Our items can be found throughout stores in North America, South America, the Caribbean and a large amount of online platforms.
Job title: Operations Research Analyst
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, personable, detail oriented partner.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Fluent in English with Chinese and/or Spanish is a big plus.
- Must be a self-starter & highly proactive.
- Strong communication and general business skills.
- Ability to work independently and able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Access).
- Bachelors degree in a related field or relevant combination of education and experience.